Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WIP Wednesday


Here's a new Spring/Summer wardrobe addition that I plan to take along to Knit Nation in London this July. It's the Scarborough scarf by Jennifer Wood. I'm knitting it with Berrocco Linen Jeans in olive. I love the drapeyness of this yarn and pattern combination. The scarf stretches wide to become a stole, (to throw over the shoulders when the air conditioning is chilly), or knots into a long, light and breezy summer scarf.

Don't you just have to love it when such a good thing comes together?
Goodbye too long held stash yarn!
Hello perfect summer scarf!

Life is good.

Here's more Wednesday WIP's from Tami's Amis

6 comments:

  1. That scarf is gorgeous. Can I have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is gorgeous!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fun! I have seen Linen Jeans in the yarn store but haven't tried it yet -- you're making it more tempting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pattern is just beautiful, I could stare at it all day! I'm glad the yarn is working well (and has good drapey-ness, which is an important feature for me where scarves are concerned) with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! The yarn is perfect for it. I haven't used it, but LOVE most Berocco products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys! I appreciate the knitterly love ;-)

    ReplyDelete