Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mom's Lovely Hands

These are my Mom's lovely hands in this photograph. She's modeling for me the Cinnamon Hearts that I knit up for a certain swap partner from the Soaring Heart Mitts Pattern. These are a perfect Valentine's Day gift project. They go quickly in worsted weight yarn. I held two strands together of some Baby Cashmerino that started out gold and turned this yummy cinnamon color after a dip in some black cherry koolaid.

It's been wonderful having Mom here to visit for these past 3 weeks. We've went to the symphony, ate lots of great meals, explored various Athens neighborhoods and tourist sites and generally enjoyed being together. My Mom is so beautiful, inside and out.




















I'm sure going to miss her when she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment