Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lucky Me

I'm having a fortuitous start to the New Year. Things are really going my way. For one thing - I was matched with this super duper Secret Pal in the Secret Pal 16 group. AND I get to keep her for 3 whole months! She sent me a package full of wonderful new notions to play with. Talk about adorable:
The croc case was literally crammed full of wonderful things - T pins, stork scissors, crochet hook tool, stitch markers, highlighter tape, needle gauge, row counter and a chibi case. Also, the little black sheep tape measure. (I'm surely leaving something out). Such a handy and clever assortment of goodies. A special Thank You to my Secret Pal for making such a fun package!

THEN, I won yarn! No kidding! Me, who never wins anything! I won twice. Once in MOHS group - I received a skein of Noro Kureyon Sock in bold bright colors - and again in the Sock Knitters Anonymous group. The random number generator chose me to win this lovely skein of Superwash BFL from Black Cat Fibres. Feel free to ooooh and ahhhhh. OOoooOOOooooOOoooo
It's a dang good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment