Monday, December 13, 2010

Ninja Loops

I'm working on these great socks. The pattern is beautiful. The yarn is really quite nice. This is the first time I've knitted with Lorna's Laces. I'm enjoying knitting these very much. They're a Christmas gift for someone special.
The colorway is Cookie's Deep Dark Secret. As time goes on and the sock grows, I'm getting the unsettling suspicion that these may not fit the recipient. Hmmmmmmm. That would be bad. I knit on in the hopes that the stretchiness will prevail. Keeping my fingers crossed

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a stretchy pattern. How's your guage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should have checked, huh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, gauge is 9 stitches to the inch - same as the pattern. Yay! Maybe I'll be okay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, if these are for Bret his foot length is just around 10 inches. Yes, it took your blog post to finally get me to measure his foot. Sorry! If these aren't for Bret well then at least you have his measurement now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Yes, they're for Bret if they will go on over the heel okay. I'm not sure of that one yet. Will have to test it after I turn the heel. Thanks for the measurement! FINALLY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep my fingers crossed because they are gorgeous!! He will love them!

    ReplyDelete