Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

I received this wonderful award from Hege over at Cloudberry.

I always love seeing her photo's of the beautiful Norwegian countryside and her skilled knitting. What an honor to receive it! I now get to select 15 newer blogs I've discovered to pass the Award Love on to. So! Without further ado, here, for your reading and viewing pleasure are some notably lovely blogs:

1 Living and Knitting on a Maine Island: Welcome to Frenchboro!

okay, this girl is flat out funny. I get such joy out of her posts that take such simple everyday events and put a humorous twist on them. It's her humor and personality that get you - and also probably make survival on a small island possible!

2 Head Full of Glitter

creative writing by a fellow nurse and good friend who writes her heart and will steal yours away as you read

3 Knit n Run

Lauren's writing of her family and running is genuine and warm. I enjoy every post.

4 Serenknitty

Yummy recipes, beautiful photographs, and O.M.Gee, the Yarn!

5 Sunday Hot Pants

Mouth watering recipes from New Zealand with amazing photography

6 Wool and Cotton

I love seeing her gorgeous knit items and her photography is lovely. In both English and Greek!

7 The H is Silent

Beautiful knitwear, yummy recipes and a new baby to cyber-snuggle

8 Short Attention Span Theatre

Ria never fails to come up with interesting posts. She really makes me think


AWARD RULES:

Grab the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link, then pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered and contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. So surprised. Thank you so very, very much -- kind words, kind sentiment. :o) Made my day!

    ReplyDelete