Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends

I've been packing up my life into neat little piles. Some I can take along with me, but most will take the slow route by ship.

I found it interesting that I've managed to stack what will be my entire household overseas into one side of my bedroom here. (Not counting furniture, of course, which is included with our apartment)

I'd like to say this is because I'm simplifying my life and all that jazz, but the truth is - this happens everytime I move. I just throw alot of stuff away that I haven't even noticed has outgrown it's usefullness until I poke around in drawers and closets that haven't seen the light of day in years.



You'd be surprised how challenging it can be to pack everything you'd need for 6 weeks into this amount of space.












There's three months of personal entertainment contained in my messenger bag.



And, last - but certainly not least - my next three months of knitting.

We're just awaiting the movers.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you must really be getting excited now!!

    Can't wait for pictures from Greece (hint, hint)

    Good Luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohai, I recognize that tea pouch! ;)

    ReplyDelete